Friday, September 20, 2024

Dark Nights in Trashburgh - the things required

Buildings - the intention is to have at least one civilian building paired with each public one.

Currently built:
Guardhouse (playable interior, no lighting)
Tiny Monkey Inn (no interior, has lighting)

In the works:
Customs house or other misc. public building (single Pringle can - originally I wanted it to be a walled gatehouse, but it's too small and I want towers with a broad base and narrower tops) - only lighting

Floyet Manor house with LED and interior
Floyet Tower (large pringle can?)

Huts and outbuildings

Planned:
Small civilian house (single storey) - only lighting
Civilian house with small garden - only lighting
Rich civilian house (two-storey) - only lighting
The Jazygian embassy (Chateaux Magnutörk) - playable interior and lighting
Stockade (interior and lighting)
Old Gate Fort (interior and lighting)
Roman Church (lighting only)
A windmill and/or water mill

The question of lighting
What I mainly need now is micro LEDs and power sources. I think one or two circuits are enough for a building, with a single hidden switch per circuit. These can be sourced from Temu or other Chinese retailers.

Update: scored a few lengths of micro LEDs, now all I need is extra wire, batteries and switches, which can be sourced locally.



No comments:

Post a Comment